It refers to various mobile transport vehicles for loading and unloading, stacking and short-distance transport of palletized goods. It is widely used for transporting large storage goods and is usually powered by diesel engines or batteries.
What are the technical parameters of the forklift?
How to use the forklift correctly?
What is the difference between a forklift and a loader?
1. Rated load capacity: The rated load capacity of a forklift is the maximum weight of the goods that can be lifted if the distance from the center of gravity of the goods to the front wall of the fork is not greater than the distance between the center of gravity of the load, expressed in T (tonnes). If the center of gravity of the goods on the fork exceeds the specified center of gravity distance, the load-bearing capacity should be reduced accordingly due to the limitation of the longitudinal stability of the forklift.
2. Load center of gravity distance: The load center of gravity distance refers to the horizontal distance T from the center of gravity to the front wall of the vertical section of the fork when a standard load is placed on the fork, expressed in mm (millimeter). For 1-t to 4-t forklifts, the specified load center distance is 500 mm.
3. Maximum lift height: The maximum lift height refers to the vertical distance between the upper surface of the horizontal section of the fork and the horizontal floor on which the forklift is located when the forklift is fully loaded and the goods are lifted to the highest position on flat and firm ground.
The basic operating functions of forklift trucks are divided into horizontal handling, stacking/picking, loading/unloading and picking. According to the operational function to be achieved by the company, this can be provisionally determined from the models introduced above. In addition, special operating functions affect the specific configuration of the forklift, such as paper rolls, molten iron, etc., and the forklift must be installed with attachments to complete the special functions.
The operating requirements of the forklift include general requirements such as pallet or load specifications, lifting height, working channel width and slope. At the same time, it is also necessary to determine the operating efficiency (different models have different efficiencies), operating habits (such as habitual driving or standing), etc. Aspect requirements to be taken into account.
1. Loader: When selecting a loader, the braking performance of the loader must be fully taken into account, including multiple braking, parking braking and emergency braking. There are three types of brakes: shoe type, saddle wheel type and wet multi-disc type. The drive mechanism of the brake generally adopts the afterburner device, and its power source includes compressed air, air cap oil and hydraulic type.
2. Forklift truck: It has the advantages of fast operating speed, high efficiency, good maneuverability and easy operation, and has therefore become one of the main types of earthworks in civil engineering.
Jiangsu Shangqi Heavy Industry Technology Co. Ltd. was founded in 2002, and is located in the economic development zone of Jingjiang city, enjoying convenient transportation and beautiful environment.